Sunday 20 January 2013

This is me

Hi to EveryOne ...

This is me AB typing my post pursuing my career to enter into gaming industry to become a game designer...
To be honest i was not keen on looking at the lives of people who created games i played all time..

I used to grab my pc and play on and on and on with a hunger to complete the game and look forward for next games or same game sequels with not so much interest on persons who have created a masterpiece for me..

But, true to the saying 'YOU WILL BECOME AS THE PERSON WHOM YOU ALWAYS THINK '

A day came as usual for me but with a different opinion about my career.. i stumbled upon the name of creative heads at the credits of my favorite game 'yakuza' which intrigued me to dig deeper into the pathway of gaming industry..

Slowly the taste of game flowed through my blood till my head upon seeing the wonders the designers would make just from a piece of thought..

And Now,

Here i am at the bottom of gaming ladder active as a ever to steady me to climb the ladder with my passion and compassion to place myself in the field which provides a way of life to many aspirants as me..

Until next time ...  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment