Thursday 24 January 2013

MARKED FOR DEATH - MY FIRST GAMESCRIPT


Let me start my blog about an interesting fact in our life....

Basically our life is completely made of questions .. Take an example..

After we wake up , we start the day with a question " where is my coffee ? "

Next " Where is my breakfast ? "

It goes on and on and on till the night .. as it has happened we also end the day with a question

"what i am supposed to do tomorrow ? "

Lets us analyze our life .. our life is made of basically four questions that comes from us as well as comes to us ... They always take a form of  " How? , What ? , Where ? , When ? "

A deeper dig points us to the most basic question that pushes our life forward a leaf caught in the wind is that
"What happens ??? "




For an engineer , what if he/she does the job well , he/she is hired if not they are fired..
For a house wife , what if she cooks well , she receives compliments otherwise she receives complaints from her family....

Let's take serious turn , what happens if i lost my stuff ? what happens if i lost my job ? what happens if i lost my love ? if i lost my family ? if i lost my wife ? if i lost my life ??

And....   " WHAT HAPPENS IF I LOST MY DAUGHTER ? "


What would i do ? It's obvious i would die ... but not in pain , not in vain .. I would die trying to save my daughter. I would die only after sentencing those who dared to touch my family..

Here is a story of a honest cop who lost his daughter as a prize for his loyalty. He wanders to every corner of the world to lay his hands on his daughter..

The Bad News only for the abductors is that they picked the wrong guy to mess with and they are
" MARKED FOR DEATH "

SCRIPT

 http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ulqeq4rb0t2w034

No comments:

Post a Comment