Sunday 31 March 2013

BATTLEFIELD 4 YOU

STUNNER

WTF ..... These were the words that i iterated again and again after i watched BattleField 4.


SIMPLY STUNNING

No other game has been able to knock me off the chairs while played, but BF4 threw me out with a bewildering gasp.

I was elevated to high peaks (still to come down) with its power of technical brilliance.

It was hard for me to believe, whether I was watching a real battle or its the game. Such was the quality DICE had put up to display.

EA announced that it has used all of its FrostBite 3 capacity to build such visuals and it was evident in the gameplay.

 

FISHING IN BAKU - made me felt like I was in as real battlefield fighting against mountains of enemies along with fellow soldiers Irish,Sergeant Dunn and Pac.

It took nearly a week to get BattleField out of my mind and 





  FISHING IN BAKU


        Gameplay sequence starts with "Wrecker" - protagonist along with his fellow mates Dunn, Pac and Irish  on a jeep, drowning. Dunn orders Wrecker to shoot the driver glass to escape while others reject this order.
                Suddenly, game rewinds 17 minutes showing the events that led them to their drowning.



Gameplay packs up all the elements like Adrenaline pumping gun fights, nerve wrecking copter battle and brain smashing car chase and it literally uses all the nail biting elements, leaving nothing behind. 

The final cut scenes promised us with more nail bitters like car-crashing and sea battle.

Battlefield 4 promises us that there is more in the stores to be delivered to us. Which, I am sure that it well has !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment